How do you delete auto backup photos from a Samsung Galaxy S3 PHONE?
- 07-13-2014, 08:48 PM #2
Re: auto backup
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about photos that were auto-backed up to Google+? Go to the Photos app, and delete the Auto Backup folder from there. If that doesn't work, you might have to go to you Google+ web page on a computer browser, go to the Photos section, and delete it from there.
- By AnimalMotherASF in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 09:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 05:06 PM
- By LG_G2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 11:10 AM
- By belodion in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-12-2014, 07:52 PM