- 9 Posts
Root Generic Chinese Tablet
I have been trying to find ways to root my tablet, but no luck! I tried root programs like kingo and Vroot, I also tried root apps like towel root, framaroot, z4root, and poot. All of these apps haven't worked for me and I really need to root my device due to the stupid SD card problem on 4.4.2 KitKat.
My device is a FONESO Tab
CPU architecture: ARM Cortex-A7
Model: Q8H (Polaris_PI)
Kernal Version: 3.4.39
Kernal Architecture: armv7I
Also according to CPU-Z I have root access, but when I try to use Super SU or root checker they both say I don't have root access.
Sent from my Q8H using AC Forums mobile app
- 07-14-2014, 12:22 AM #2
- 07-14-2014, 03:09 PM #4
- 12-18-2014, 05:13 PM #5
- 12-19-2014, 01:52 AM #6
Re: Root Generic Chinese Tablet
Why pdanet? That has nothing to do with rooting.
And did Kingo root it when it was running 4.4.2? (It originally came with 4.2.2, which Kingo will root. Towel root would probably root 4.2.2 also. With a 3.4.39 kernel, Towel Root's exploit has been patched.)
- By OllyjStewart in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 07-21-2014, 01:55 PM
- By Stl_Knight in forum LG G3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-15-2014, 10:47 PM
- By naullsy1985 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 03:06 PM
- By fstone88 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2014, 07:05 PM
- By Jp Cadenas in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2014, 03:34 PM