Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy android service has stopped

how do I fix my android tablet it is new and says unfortunately android service has stopped not sure what this means or why it stopped

Default Re: android service has stopped

Welcome to Android Central! Tell us the brand and model of your tablet. Does this keep happening even after you reboot the tablet?

Unhappy Re: android service has stopped

how do I fix my new android tablet when I turn it on it has icon that states unfortunately, android service has stopped

android on box and model is allwinner-tablet with dualcore processor android version 4.2.2 it happens every time I turn tablet on and will not let me access internet wi-fi it didn't say it at first and I was able to access wi-fi

It's always a little harder to troubleshoot these off-brand devices, because it could be a problem with an app you installed, or it might be an intrinsic problem with the device's firmware or hardware (due to poor quality control). You may have to try a factory data reset (which will wipe the whole tablet).