Novice & new to the tablet world. Please bear with me.
Can the software on the Nexus 10 tablet be updated?
What does "Wifi only" mean for the Nexus 10 ?
- 07-13-2014, 08:33 PM #2
Re: Nexus 10
Welcome to Android Central! Yes, the Nexus 10 is updateable to the current Android 4.4.4. You just need to connect to the web via wi-fi, go to Settings>About Tablet>System Updates, and tap Check for Updates. Most of the time, the tablet will tell you automatically when an update is available.
Wi-fi only means the only way the device can connect to the web is via wi-fi. There is no version that also includes 3G or 4G mobile data (like how your smartphone connects to the web).
- By Volcanicstrad37 in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:22 AM
- By pascgiglio in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 08:16 PM
- By patruns in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2014, 05:27 PM
- By dc9super80 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 12:52 PM