- 3 Posts
Whenever I get a call or text on my S3, my phone will ring continuously. I have no recent apps or alarms, it's just ringing. I have restarted my phone, but that didn't help. I got another text and it did it again. Anyone know what's going on and how to fix it?
- 07-13-2014, 10:50 PM #2
Re: continuous ringtone
Welcome to the forums.
I would try clearing the system cache in recovery. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By kugreg in forum Android WearReplies: 26Last Post: 01-12-2015, 12:42 PM
- By bnewman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 01:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2014, 04:50 PM
- By Pzycho in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-07-2014, 09:26 PM