- 1 Posts
LG G2 Power button end call issue
Hi im using an international version of LG G2 that is made in korea D802. Before this i have the same issue but i factory reset it and the power button end call functioning. But then i disabled unused apps like face unlock, cloud hub, google play games. Besides, the prelloaded apps also been uninstalled (power button to end call not functioning anymore, it's just turned off the screen). The only apps that i kept are LG keyboard, LG backup, vutalk, and file manager. so may i know what should i fix? i mean any preloaded apps that related to this issue. Thanks!
- 07-13-2014, 11:47 PM #2
Re: LG G2 Power button end call issue
Honestly, I am not sure what app would have linked to that. I honestly like the power button not ending the call as I like to lock the screen so I don't turn my head, bring the screen up and then have my ear hang up on someone.
- By ammaralo in forum LG G3Replies: 21Last Post: 12-01-2014, 06:19 PM
- By AlwaysSmile in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2014, 12:27 PM
- By jada swan in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2014, 03:50 PM
- By trl888 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:38 PM
- By Flagz in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 11:05 PM