Hi there, i got an iphone 5 and i absolutely hated it, so i went back to my Samsung galaxy s3, i want to upgrade to the galaxy 5, but I'm still under contract for the iphone, is there anyway i can get out of that contract so i can upgrade. By the way I'm with Telstra.Di
- 02-26-2015, 06:23 PM #2
Contracts are hard to break. The best thing to do is to keep talking with Telstra, and go up the chain. If one person says they can't help you, ask to speak to a supervisor, and keep doing that until they give you some kind of deal or completely stonewall you. Be nice about it--it won't help to be aggressive or belligerent. Although it doesn't hurt to suggest that you might consider dropping their service for another competitor if they don't try to help.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2014, 10:33 AM
- By djdonnyk in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2014, 01:16 PM
- By jayv2251 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:01 AM
- By eddie20850 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:38 PM