- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
My lock screen can't swipe to unlock anymore
I own a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Android & all of a sudden I wanted to change my unlock pattern to just a swipe on my lock screen. I tried to go into settings & change it but now it says turned off by administrator, encryption policy or credential storage. What can I do if anything to change this back to how it was before? Id like to have the options of an unlock pattern or just to swipe my screen to unlock it. Can you please help me? Thank you, Joanne Crespi
- 09-03-2014, 02:51 AM #2
Re: My lock screen can't swipe to unlock anymore
Is the phone encrypted? Encrypted phones only allow passwords or PIN.
Go to Settings>Security>Device Administraotrs, and see if there is anything there besides Android Device Manager or Samsung Knox there. If there is an unrecognized app, try unchecking it, then see if you can change the unlock method.
- By scmurphy13 in forum LG G3Replies: 61Last Post: 02-06-2016, 09:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:51 AM
- By beezlebubz in forum LG G3Replies: 26Last Post: 07-16-2014, 12:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 12:44 AM