Camera Flash Note 3
The camera's flash on my Galaxy Note 3 does not work. It used to work. I have tried with Flash on and Auto but it still doesn't work
Last edited by Golfdriver97; 07-16-2014 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Clarified Thread Title
- 07-14-2014, 05:40 AM #2
Re: Flash Note 3
Does it work with 'lamp' apps like LED Flash or Smart Tools? Or does it just not turn on with your camera? If it's the latter, you could be in a mode that doesn't support Flash operation (although if you CAN change the setting, I doubt this is the case). You could also try a different camera app if you're sure the flash is still 'alive'.
If it doesn't turn on at all with other apps, then either the LED is dead or there could be something loose inside (maybe a connector). Either way, you'd need to take your phone in for repair.
- 07-16-2014, 09:25 AM #3
- 07-17-2014, 11:03 AM #4
- By Zholsta in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 04:19 AM
- By jodiinca in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 12:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 10:48 PM
- By Mohammad Arshad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2014, 10:48 PM