Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry Note 3 Black Screen

Hi all,

I just bought a Samsung note 3 2 weeks ago and it was working fine until the screen dies out on me, I was installing apps the phone screen completely freezes and then stops working. However when i turn the phone on the samsung logo comes on fine, then it just goes black, if i touch the phone you can here it working and vibrating, but for some reason the screen light wont come on, the screen also does a flickering motion when I press the home button but just like a little white square at the bottom. I tried the hard reset thing, but didn't work, screen remains black after the Samsung logo.. need help, it was a gift to my mother here in my home country and I bought the phone from a different country. we went to fix it here they said they wont fix it as its a different note 3 than what they have! they didn't even take a look at it, so im hoping its an easy fix I can do on my own.. anyone knows?
    Banned

Global Posts
    270 Global Posts

Default Re: Note 3 Black Screen

The only thing you can do is take it back to the country and supplier where you bought it and invoke the warranty.
    This is exactly why I won't even consider getting digital or electronic gadgets from another country.