- 1 Posts
Nexus 5 related issues.
I bought Nexus 5 and now facing issues. All apps downloaded gets deleted automatically & sometimes playstore, contacts also gets deleted same time. Than I factory resets. But after sometime but facing same issues after sometime. Kindly help if someone knows how to come out of this. As I visited service center but cannot resolve the issues.
Posted via Android Central App
- 07-14-2014, 11:54 AM #2
Re: Nexus 5 related issues.
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery Mode and clearing the system cache partition: [GUIDE] Nexus 5 Recovery. Bear in mind that this process can take up to 10 minutes on a Nexus 5.
If that doesn't work, you may need to try a factory data reset. If you do that, make sure it doesn't start reinstalling all of your apps automatically, because if one of your current apps is malicious or otherwise causing the glitches, it'll keep causing problems if it automatically reinstalls. So before the reset, go to Settings>Backup & reset, and uncheck Automatic Restore.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 11:00 PM
- By Usama Qadeer in forum HTC One XReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 11:49 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:52 AM
- By saphyr in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 07:51 AM
- By rosa_707 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 03:58 AM