Cleaning phone microphone
No one on other sites seemed to want to help. I was wondering what is a safe way to clean dust out of the mic and not to void the warranty.
- 07-14-2014, 10:47 AM #2
- 2,247 Posts
Re: Cleaning phone microphone
My educated guess would be a very small amount of alcohol to wipe it away.
Alcohol dissipates very quickly, but be careful.
A couple of wipes should be sufficient.
I am polymerized tree sap and you are an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns on its original trajectory and adheres to you.
- 07-14-2014, 05:52 PM #3
- 07-15-2014, 10:04 AM #4
- 07-15-2014, 12:34 PM #5
- By jimykx in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 20Last Post: 07-20-2014, 07:31 AM
- By l80magpie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-14-2014, 09:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:33 AM
- By nejcik in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 05:58 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:00 AM