Apps and SD Cards

jakebyrne123

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I am new to this forums and android but I just got my HTC One M8 and an SD card for it. It seems that a lot of space is taken up on my internal storage and I would like to move apps to my SD cards. Even though I move apps to the SD with App Manager III it seems that big games like 1GB up seem to "unfortunately stop working" when I launch them so I need to move them back to internal storage. Is this a problem on all cards or just me. Also I want to move as much things as possible to my SD card anyone any tips on how to minimize things on internal storage?

Thanks,
Jake.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I am new to this forums and android but I just got my HTC One M8 and an SD card for it. It seems that a lot of space is taken up on my internal storage and I would like to move apps to my SD cards. Even though I move apps to the SD with App Manager III it seems that big games like 1GB up seem to "unfortunately stop working" when I launch them so I need to move them back to internal storage. Is this a problem on all cards or just me. Also I want to move as much things as possible to my SD card anyone any tips on how to minimize things on internal storage?

Thanks,
Jake.

Welcome to the forums.
It would actually be better if you moved media and media only to your SD card. So, pictures, music, etc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20