When I download music onto my S5 from the play store, it goes to the Play Music app. However, all of my other music is in the Music app. Is there a way to move the album i downloaded to the Music app or is it only available through Play Music?
- 09-04-2014, 02:09 AM #2
Re: music downloads
If you download it directly from the Play Music app on your phone, then the Samsung Music app won't see it. You would need to download the music on your computer from your Google Music Library website, then transfer those files to your phone's Music folder via USB. Then your Samsung Music app could see them.
- By Kevin Rees in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 05:06 PM
- By SonOfTardelli in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 11:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:56 AM
- By steelernole in forum LG G3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 03:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 01:59 PM