Incorrect tones on dial pad
I just got a new Samsung S5 yesterday and today tried to make a call with it. It was necessary to choose a number to get to the correct person but all the keys make the same sound and the automated system didn't recognize it. Is there a setting I need to change to fix this? Thanks!
- 07-14-2014, 05:05 PM #2
Re: Incorrect tones on dial pad
I am not sure, but if it can, it would require messing around with core files in the ROM.
Signed, an M8, Liquidsmooth, and the AC Forums App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:58 AM
- By Demodocus in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2014, 11:38 AM
- By eddiebhoy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:41 AM
- By jmk1127 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 12:11 PM
- By Steven Di Vita in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:20 AM