Samsung Note 2 email authentication
My email accounts were fine prior to 06/06/2014 then I stopped receiving email on my phone. I have spoken with my email company, chatted with Sprint and Samsung. They had me remove the accounts and try all kinds of steps to fix the issue to reinstall but all I get is email authentication messages and can not longer get email on my phone. I have tried about o all kinds of steps and accounts 100 times!! All accounts work on my laptop and desk top. HELP
- 02-27-2015, 01:22 AM #2
Re: Samsung Note 2 email authentication
Who's your email provider? Are you sure you have the correct IMAP or POP3 server settings entered?
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 16Last Post: 07-07-2015, 12:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 12:01 AM
- By stefoster in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-22-2014, 04:05 AM
- By longsightdon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 11:42 AM