- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
samsung galaxy s2 bluetooth
I recently started to have problems with my bluetooth function. Calls have been dropped ie phone disconnects from my car's bluetooth all of a sudden. As well my car prompts me to download my phonebook and when I try to give permission to do it on my phone nothing is downloaded. I took my car into the dealership and they were able to pair and unpair several iphones successfully so it is probably a problem with my phone.Has anyone seen this problem and have a fix?
- 09-06-2014, 02:47 AM #2
Re: samsung galaxy s2 bluetooth
Is the phone's wi-fi radio on? If so, turn it off--it can sometimes interfere.
Also wouldn't hurt to wipe the cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 02:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2014, 08:56 PM
- By eddiebhoy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:37 PM
- By AC Question in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 01:19 PM