WIFI not in range (even though it is)
I bought a G3 yesterday and connected to my home wifi and everything worked for the first day. I turned my wifi off when I left the house last night. This morning when I tried to turn it back on it said the wifi was out of range, even though I'm only one room over. I literally went and put my phone on the router and it still said out of range. I tried forgetting and manually adding the network. Nothing worked. Anyone who could shed some light on my problem would be greatly appreciated.
P.S. The ATT smart wifi app kept trying to connect to my routers guest network, which doesn't work, instead of the main one. Is there anyway to prevent this?
- 07-14-2014, 03:04 PM #2
- 4,301 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- Nitrogen OS 7.1.1 Nougat
Re: WIFI not in range (even though it is)
My first thought:
Wi-Fi modems and routers usually don't like being turned off.
At times, they lose the IP address associated with it.
You may need to call your provider to do a reset.
- By ChuckG73 in forum Android WearReplies: 19Last Post: 03-05-2016, 01:40 PM
- By motorcycle_monkey in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 35Last Post: 03-28-2015, 02:40 AM
- By koroshiyax in forum LG G3Replies: 11Last Post: 07-25-2014, 05:30 PM
- By Dharma Jairam in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:56 PM
- By eddiebhoy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 05:08 PM