- 2 Posts
Stuck at Infinite Boot Loop
I am having Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Model Number GT-P3100.
I flashed the stock ROM last night for this device
ROM name is: "P3100DDCNA3_P3100ODDCNB1_P3100DDCLK1_HOME.tar.md5"
After flashing the Tab is stuck in infinite boot loop where just the Samsung logo comes and it keeps on repeating itself.
I tried to reset the factory setting using the in-built Recovery mode but it gave this error "failed to mount /efs"
I then installed the CWM recovery mode version "P3100_CWM_RECOVERY-126.96.36.199_SUPERSU-0.96_BUSYBOX-1.20.2.tar.md5"
Can you tell me how can I solve this problem ?
I am really worried and scared
- 07-15-2014, 05:55 AM #2
- 39 Posts
Re: Stuck at Infinite Boot Loop
Download the stock rom again from www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ after typing in your device model and corresponding to your country.
Flash the downloaded stock rom again onto your device using odin
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Mobile Nations mobile app
- By Glavatar in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2016, 10:17 AM
- By emailscrewed in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 09:02 AM
- By JoachimD in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 12:36 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 12:32 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2014, 06:34 PM