What is up with my Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini?!

A

AC Question

I have had my phone for about 4 months now, and I've been having problems with it for ages.
For example, it ALWAYS heats up and sometimes it'll just turn off randomly. I know that this problem isn't just down to the battery, because the phone itself is just generally messed up.
Then today, I dropped my phone, it wasn't a harsh fall, just gentle, and nothing happened to it. I set it down on my table, and for the next hour and half I kept hearing crackling sounds that I chose to ignore until I needed my phone. When I saw my phone, there were cracks covering the whole phone, and they wouldn't stop appearing, with new ones always being added
I have no idea whether this just happens when you drop a Samsung, but usually with my Apple products, they crack when they're hit but no other cracks appear after. What's happening to my phone?! I'm getting pretty annoyed by it...

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Sorry to hear that. Take a look at this long thread for several Samsung models. Some are thinking heat is a factor with internal cracks. Sony in the UK accepted that their Z1 can crack. Samsung have refused most warranty claims.
Have a word with your carrier or supplier. The tide may be turning and I think some have had replacements. You say yours also dropped but it probably would have cracked any way. Explain the heat build up. Good luck.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=330684

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faret