Automatic transfer from desktop outlook to samsung galaxy S4
How to automatically update by S4 with new contacts and calendar created on my desktop in OUtlook via WiFi
- 07-15-2014, 04:31 AM #2
- 39 Posts
Re: Automatic transfer from desktop outlook to samsung galaxy S4
Install kies on your pc.
Connect your Samsung device using Wi-Fi.
Open the sync tab in kies.
Tick sync contacts with outlook and sync calendar with outlook under personal information.
Click the sync button on the top right corner.
You can set your service to sync automatically when device is connected.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Mobile Nations mobile app
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 04:11 PM
- By caseym54 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2014, 03:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:41 PM
- By heyjude in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 05:33 PM
- By David_Foster in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 05:29 PM