Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 upgrade issue
I have been using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for over a year, due to some work, I am based out of India for a couple of years. I wanted to update my firmware, but sadly I do not get an option.
Mine is an AT&T tab, which i got unlocked for usage in India, it is running on Android 4.1.2. I am sure the later upgrades are definitely going to be better that the interface I am using currently.
Is it possible to get my tab upgraded and continue using it in India without *locking* the tab.
Any sort of help will be welcome and appreciated.
- 02-27-2015, 01:30 AM #2
Re: Samsung Galaxy TAB 10.1 upgrade issue
You could try flashing any official upgrades via Odin: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-via-odin.html. Find stock ROMs here: Firmwares - SamMobile
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2015, 04:11 PM
- By mandoman28 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 07-24-2014, 09:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 04:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:54 PM
- By sam aly in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 05:37 PM