Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Cheap @ 99$

I preordered a G3 from Best Buy and I wonder if the Verizon phone has 3 gig of Ram and 32 gig of storage ? For 99$ this is a steal if in fact it has 3 gig of Ram.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  
    AC Question

Default Does the LG G3 for $99 have 32GB and 3GB RAM?

Does the Verizon G3 come with 3gig of Ram and 32 Gb of memory? If it does this is a good deal, I can't wait to trade in my iphone 4s for the G3
    I know I will have to get used to an Android phone but it will be worth it!

Default Re: Does the LG G3 for $99 have 32GB and 3GB RAM?

Yes it does

Posted via Android Central App

Post Really 99$

I can't believe the price of the G3 I ordered one from Best Buy and have a 50 dollar gift card and plan to trade in my iphone 4s so I consider this too good to be true. I can't wait to pick it up and start getting familiar with an Android phone. I have been told that I won't be sorry I dumped my iphone!

Default Re: Really 99$

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Verb View Post
    I can't believe the price of the G3 I ordered one from Best Buy and have a 50 dollar gift card and plan to trade in my iphone 4s so I consider this too good to be true. I can't wait to pick it up and start getting familiar with an Android phone. I have been told that I won't be sorry I dumped my iphone!
    It's different

I for one am really liking the G3 and all it has to offer. Love the screen to bezel ratio when compared to other android device

Posted via Android Central App