Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default One touch dialing on att samsung galaxy s4

Somehow I managed to create a shortcut on one of my home pages that enables me to call that contact just by touching the shortcut icon. I cannot remember how I did it, and I haven't found a method for doing so in the owners manual. Any thoughts?
  2. Best Answer

Welcome to Android Central! You're probably thinking of the Direct Dial widget. Go through the process of adding a widget to the homescreen, and look for Direct Dial. When you place that widget on the homescreen, it will then prompt you to pick a contact and a specific phone number to associate with the widget.

Default Re: One touch dialing on att samsung galaxy s4

Welcome to Android Central! You're probably thinking of the Direct Dial widget. Go through the process of adding a widget to the homescreen, and look for Direct Dial. When you place that widget on the homescreen, it will then prompt you to pick a contact and a specific phone number to associate with the widget.