HTC One S shuts off when power button is pressed
I've been extremely frustrated with my HTC One S for the past one week. I have no idea why my HTC One S keeps doing this, but at random times, it keeps switching itself off. It only happens after the power button has been pressed, but not every time.
The three touch buttons at the bottom (back button, home button and recent apps) start flashing, then a little box appears telling me to keep holding down the power button to restart the phone. Pressing or not pressing the phone's buttons doesn't seem to stop this process. Then, my phone crashes/shuts off and takes a while to turn on again.
Please help me, thank you!
- 07-14-2014, 10:19 PM #2
Re: HTC One S shuts off when power button is pressed
I wonder if it is possible there is hardware issues with your power button.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By Omer San Gabriel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 09:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-03-2014, 02:56 AM
- By Olaf v d S in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 08:11 PM