- 2 Posts
I'm have problems with my tablet. It's just a basic Nextbook tablet. The problems started a few days ago when all of my apps loaded and preloaded were "stopping". It gave the alerts of all of apps stopping. I turned it on and off several times and I never technically fixed the problem. I planned to restore/reset it. I turned my tablet off and back on again and it somehow manged to reset all by itself. I figured that the issue was solved so I set it up again. I tried updating the preloaded apps but it's not working they won't download and it's the same with apps I tried to download. The main problem is that when I now turn off the tablet, it resets itself again when I turn it on! What do I do?
- 07-14-2014, 09:30 PM #2
Re: Tablet Help
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that whenever you power off the tablet, it essentially does a full factory reset each time you turn it on? Sounds like your tablet is simply defective. The only thing I can suggest is to remove the SD card (if present), and try rebooting, since a corrupt card can sometimes make things go kablooey.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2015, 09:59 PM
- By MJR7777 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 06:08 PM
- By Daniel Ferri in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:25 AM
- By Dimo Jekov in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 02:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2014, 10:38 AM