- 1 Posts
How do you access the Voice Recorder app on LG G3?
Hi, so I frequently use voice recording and now that I have switched to the LG G3, I am unable to access the Voice Recorder. I figured that I can record voice through the messaging and quickmemo app, but it seems to only record for 10 min max. I don't want to download another app, and I am sure that there must be an easier way to do this. Thanks!
- 07-20-2014, 08:22 PM #2
- 07-20-2014, 10:39 PM #3
- 11-11-2015, 09:18 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: How do you access the Voice Recorder app on LG G3?
Hope that I am not necro-ing too old a thread, but just got a G3 myself as it's old enough for the price to have come down and was needing an answer to the same question.
Below I pasted a solution found elsewhere, but figured it'd be useful enough here. Long story short AT&T has hidden the app from even the app's menu so you have to manually create a shortcut for it:
'Download "QucikShortcutMaker" from google play store and then under "activities" scroll down to voice recorder. From there, select "Voice Recorder" - it gives a dropdown. Select the one that says "com.lge.voicerecorder/com.lge.voicerecorder.VoiceRecorder" and then click "create." There ya go! You get the application back that AT&T so graciously took out for you.'
Hope this helps someone else in the future!
- 11-11-2015, 09:51 PM #5
- By korab84 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2014, 04:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:21 PM
- By ianhanson85 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 07-23-2014, 10:02 AM
- By clara_oswin in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:07 AM