Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    tracey6311

Default internet issue

I keep having the same issue where it keeps saying unfortunately internet has stopped. It won't let me close pages or I can't even close all pages. I have went and cleared out all cache's, virus scans are clear. What should I do next? Please help.
    Banned

Default Re: internet issue

Quote Originally Posted by tracey6311 View Post
    I keep having the same issue where it keeps saying unfortunately internet has stopped. It won't let me close pages or I can't even close all pages. I have went and cleared out all cache's, virus scans are clear. What should I do next? Please help.
    Well, there are two things that I would like to point out the first is you haven't mentioned the device you are encountering issue with and the next is have you tried accessing the same page by taking the help of some other browser ?? I think if you can feed us with some more information with the type of error you are encountering then, its going to help us in understanding exactly where the problem may lies in between.