Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default tab pro vs tab s: which to buy?

Hey guys,

First time poster long time reader. I currently am debating between tab pro 8.4 or tab s 8.4. I think on the surface this is an easy choice however after reading something I don't think its that easy. Would like some people to clear up some info for me if possible. From what I see the tab pro uses snapdragon vs tab s uses Exynos 5 Octa 5420. Also from what i know the snapdragon performs flawlessly vs the Exynos. My main reason for this tablet isn't movies or graphics etc. Main usage would be for surfing the net downloading movies (watching it on TV) and answering emails. I'm sure many of you would tell me to get the nexus 7 but i really like the 8.4 screen to watch youtube, surfing etc.

Main question: Aside from the screen of the tab s being better, is there any other difference? less bloatware on one of them? They are currently only 15 US dollars price difference here in Hong Kong. I will be going back to the states and I dont' see a huge price difference either after taxes. So which would you get if there isn't much of a price difference? snapdragon or Exynos 5? Thank you for your help in advance

Forgot to mention I will be only using this device on WIFI