Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung Galaxy S3 discharging?

I recently got my s3 fixed (new motherboard) because I've had this problem before, the phone would heat up terribly and drain fast and sometimes discharge if I would use it while it was charging.
    After I got the new motherboard it charged well for like 4 days and now it's acting up again. Only this time, it has been stuck at 17% for about half an hour and it was at 18% for like 15 minutes before it dropped to 17; now it's back at 18. It isn't heating up this time. I've been searching for what can be the problem and it says maybe it can be my SD card so I took it out and nothing's changed. I always have it power saving mode and brightness is always at it's lowest. I did notice though, that the screen is taking up 38% although I haven't been using it (I've been letting it "charge"). Android system is taking up 21% and everything else 8% and under. I have no idea what else it can be, I've switched chargers as well and NOTHING, still the same issue.

Samsung Galaxy S3 discharging?-unnamed.png

Default Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 discharging?

Several things occur to me. Have you tried a new battery? Your wifi is on much of the time...is that intentional? The two vertical dark lines suggest two soft resets, presumably without any effect, but have you tried a hard reset?

Posted via Android Central App