Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry Google Nexus 7 says it's connected to internet but it's not loading ANYTHING ..

I bought my GN7 the other day and it connected to the internet just fine - then at night it stopped and wouldn't connect anymore. Yesterday it wouldn't connect all day til late afternoon. Then it disconnected again around the same time as the night before. I tried changing the ip address and whatever and it SAYS its connected but it won't load the browser, upload pictures, etc. The wifi icon is also orange ... it's usually a light gray colour to show it's connected. So any solutions on how to fix this problem?

Default Re: Google Nexus 7 says it's connected to internet but it's not loading ANYTHING ..

Welcome to Android Central! Review this guide and see if the tips help: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default Re: Google Nexus 7 says it's connected to internet but it's not loading ANYTHING ..

ty b.diddy