What happens if I clear data from the facebook or twitter app on Galaxy Ace? Will I lose anything important?
- 07-15-2014, 12:14 PM #2
Re: clearing data
Welcome to Android Central! I doubt it, since any tweets or FB messages/posts should still be saved in the cloud. If you clear data, you'll have to log back in (because your password is one of the data), but once you do, it should sync all of the info again. But I haven't tried it myself.
- By New Member in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2014, 11:09 AM
- By JoeyKeys85 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2014, 08:42 AM
- By New Member in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:58 AM
- By Stuart Withers in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2014, 06:58 PM
- By tonyr6 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2014, 05:49 PM