process has been stopped
the process android.process.acore has been stopped in lava iris 454 can i gt a solution to it plzz....
- 07-15-2014, 05:42 AM #2Banned
- 111 Posts
Re: process has been stopped
Well, try going to the settings>accounts and sync> remove the gmail account> and the head over to the Application manager> select the PlayStore> clear its cache and the data stored. Next thing to do is drag yourself over the application manager again and this time select the Google PlayService application> clear its cache and the data stored. once done restart your device and put on the google account again, now try opening the PlayStore and try downloading it would start working.
- By JoeyKeys85 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 01:12 PM
- By Debbie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 04:10 AM
- By kristian19 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:40 AM