SSL handshake aborted
I have a Hotmail account on my Samsung GT-I8150
The incoming setting won't complete. The error message is SSL handshake aborted ssl=0x62c5c0 I/O error during system call connection reset by peer.
What do I have to do to get the account to work again?
Thanks very much
- 09-06-2014, 01:58 AM #2
Re: SSL handshake aborted
Open your Email app, select the Hotmail account, then tap Menu and Account Settings, and make sure all of the information is correct. Refer to this article for the proper SSL information: Configure Outlook with an Outlook.com (Hotmail), Gmail, Yahoo, AOL or iCloud account - HowTo-Outlook
- By adriaatic in forum Huawei Ascend P6Replies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2014, 01:27 AM
- By Vageetus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 07-04-2014, 09:33 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2014, 11:03 PM
- By daviddlt in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 04-12-2014, 11:11 AM
- By kornbred3000 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 10:53 PM