Gs3 wont start/boot
Hi there been reading all about the s3 power up issues. my carrier is Verizon, each time they push a forced update the phone performance and features and links to bluetooth and wifi became flaky. I complained to Verizon who basically told me its Samsung not them .. lol so anyway yet another forced update yesterday and now I have a $600.00 hunk of silicone that does nothing.
I cannot start it no matter what buttons I push .
did anyone here find a solution that did not involve getting a new phone ?
S3 = sucks 3x
- 07-15-2014, 12:58 PM #2
Re: Gs3 wont start/boot
Welcome to Android Central! What a pain. Have you tried holding the Power button down for a good 15 seconds or so? Or done a battery pull (keeping it out for 10 seconds), then reinserting? How about trying to boot into Recovery Mode using these steps? [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By pab61 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 02:32 AM
- By tdk1988 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 05:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 01:52 AM