My Smartpad cannot tell the time
I recently bought a 7" smartpad android version 4.4.2 and it cannot tell the time. its internal clock is right for about 5 minutes if I set it manually or from the internet.
Why is this and what can I do about it? It is very annoying as I cannot set alarms or reminders as I have no idea when or if they will go off!
- 07-15-2014, 11:57 AM #2
Re: My Smartpad cannot tell the time
Welcome to Android Central! In Settings>Date & Time, is there a setting for Automatic Date & Time? (Automatic Time Zone is not an option for wifi-only devices.) Are you saying that even when that is checked, the clock still lags? Since you have an off-brand device, my guess would be that it has glitchy firmware. You could see if a system update is available, but again, with these off-brand devices, support can be pretty poor.
- By Mekiwi in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 01:27 PM
- By mav1c in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:50 AM
- By eman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:48 AM
- By Mike_47 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:28 AM