Device is silenced when using BT HF in car
I'm trying to resolve my issue for a long time without any success...
I have Parrot MKi9000 blue-tooth hands-free in my car which I'm using a lot. Usually it works but sometimes I'm not able to hear the opposite and also they can't hear me. It mostly happens when the current call is ended and I start a new one immediately. It also happens when I'm listening to the music via A2DP and I try to call someone. The only way how to fix this is to reboot.
Does anyone else have the same issue? Could anyone help me out of this? This issue is driving me crazy...
I'm currently on 4.4.5 Google Play ROM (from XDA) but it happens also on stock ROM and on other/older ROMs too.
Appreciate any help!
- 07-17-2014, 05:55 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Device is silenced when using BT HF in car
I have the exact same problem along with many others: MKI9200 + Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3 (Page 1) — Parrot MKi Series — Parrot UK Forum
Baseband version I9505XXUFNB8
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 01:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 10:45 AM
- By eman in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:57 AM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:41 AM
- By Mike_47 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:28 AM