Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Moto X - Terrible Battery Life

Hi,

I have a US Cellular Moto X that I use WiFi-only because I don't want to pay for a plan. I get less than an hour and a half of screen on time for the Moto X, and one of the reasons I chose this phone was for the battery life.

Right now, I am at 72%. Here is my battery stats:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0b...it?usp=sharing
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0b...it?usp=sharing

I have Location services disabled, I've done a factory reset, and I don't even use a mobile network! What's wrong with my X?

Thank you everyone!

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Default Re: Moto X - Terrible Battery Life

Is it a weak WiFi connection?

Is Location fully disabled, or do you allow it via wifi? I wonder whether part of that wifi stat is due to Google using your wifi when scanning for networks. When I've had excessive wifi battery drain, I've found that a soft reset fixes it.

Posted via Android Central App

Is the cell radio still active? Try turning on Airplane Mode, which will turn off the cell radio. You can still turn on wi-fi when on Airplane Mode.

Hey a little confusion here.... As u can see my moto x here is showing here 1d 4and a half hrs of run...but it has been charged twice and its still 3 hrs to go to be 24 hrs since the first charge... So basically the run time should be around 12-15 hrs max on each charge and yeah also the phone was on airplane mode for like 3hrs...
    So getting back to the point... Why isn't it showing me the info after each charge..?

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto X - Terrible Battery Life-10133.jpg  

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruchir Tondon View Post
    Hey a little confusion here.... As u can see my moto x here is showing here 1d 4and a half hrs of run...but it has been charged twice and its still 3 hrs to go to be 24 hrs since the first charge... So basically the run time should be around 12-15 hrs max on each charge and yeah also the phone was on airplane mode for like 3hrs...
    So getting back to the point... Why isn't it showing me the info after each charge..?

Once you charge to 100%, it resets.