Ringtone from Zedge won't work on Galaxy S4
I downloaded a ringtone from Zedge, I have it in my ringtone folder. I click the green circle to the right and click O.K. and the ringtone is still the original that was chosen from a ringtone already in the phone. Even though the green circle stays clicked and the song name is highlighted. What am I doing wrong? I had no problem downloading wallpaper from this app.
- 09-04-2014, 10:27 PM #2
Re: Ringtone from Zedge won't work on Galaxy S4
I'm not sure, but you could also download the ringtone from the Zedge website (on your phone's browser) directly to your Downloads folder. Then use a file manager app to copy that file to the Ringtones folder. That should work.
- By Rirruto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 69Last Post: 10-19-2016, 11:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:13 AM
- By charlie98403 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2014, 02:40 PM
- By adamspt2 in forum LG G3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-15-2014, 04:25 PM
- By Glas Ot Zalata in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:32 PM