Phone Won't Turn On After SD Card
I have a Samsung Rugby Smart, and I put a 32gb micro SD card into it, but my phone wont turn on. When i remove the SD card, i was able to turn on my phone. Why can i not turn on my phone with the SD card in it?
Phone Not Turning on
I have a Samsung Rugby Smart phone and i got a 32gb micro sd for it. when i put the sd card in, my phone wont turn on. I tried several times to turn on my phone, but it wont work. I take the SD card out and my phone works perfectly fine. Why wont my phone turn on with the sd card mounted, and what can i do to fix it? Please help!
- 07-15-2014, 02:56 PM #3
Re: Phone Not Turning on
Welcome to Android Central! The card may be corrupt. Try inserting it into a computer and running chkdsk. http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-sd-card.html
- By Rirruto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 69Last Post: 10-19-2016, 11:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:27 PM
- By TacoGobbler in forum HTC One M7Replies: 10Last Post: 07-24-2014, 02:52 PM
- By charlie98403 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 07-16-2014, 02:40 PM