My Droid as displaying a time which is 1 hour fast. How can I correct it?
Also how can I change the default city on my Accuweather app? Thanks
- 07-15-2014, 01:08 PM #2
Re: correct time
Time: Are the time zone settings correct? Go to Settings>Date/Time
Accuwaether: Is there a settings option to change your location?
- 07-15-2014, 01:08 PM #3
- By tveheim in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2014, 01:19 AM
- By Mekiwi in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 01:27 PM
- By 1812dave in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 12:13 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 11:57 AM
- By mav1c in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 09:50 AM