phone number to IRULU CUSTOMER SERVICE

nltr

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I am a small business owner that would like to buy a large qty of tablets from irulu and would like to spseak with someone regarding that. I have looked evrywhere and cannot find a contact number and they have not responded to my email please help!:)

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If customer service is important to you, I'd think twice before committing to an off-brand device like Irulu. One of the major drawbacks of devices like this is poor support.

nltr

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Very true however; I ordered a test tablet 4 days ago and it arrived to my location today! I was very impressed with how quick it shipped but I need to speak to a rep for ordering bulk. does anyone know how to contact them by phone ?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Very true however; I ordered a test tablet 4 days ago and it arrived to my location today! I was very impressed with how quick it shipped but I need to speak to a rep for ordering bulk. does anyone know how to contact them by phone ?

I don't see a number on their website. So I would email them about the inquiry.

IRULU Tech

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for your email.
We are really sorry to know that you are having problem with the item. Here is the solution for reference,

Settings》Select Language (The Symbol is a Letter "A"), then you can change the language

Hope it is helpful for you.
Best regards,

April_81

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for your email.
We are really sorry to know that you are having problem with the item. Here is the solution for reference,

Settings》Select Language (The Symbol is a Letter "A"), then you can change the language

Hope it is helpful for you.
Best regards,

I don't understand why you never answer emails and there's no other way to get ahold if you guys!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Reverand Chuck

Feb 18, 2016
Visit site
I am a small business owner that would like to buy a large qty of tablets from irulu and would like to spseak with someone regarding that. I have looked evrywhere and cannot find a contact number and they have not responded to my email please help!:)

I understand why they dont have a phone number or answer emails. I bought one of their useless tablets because they touted a hassle free complete money back guarantee. I can only get their customer service to repeatedly send me a url that takes me to their irulu.com when you use it. There is zero info on returns nor links to it via that page! Its a junk product with worse customer service. I deeply regret giving them a chance! Nothing about this purchase has been good... dont make the same mistake i did!

mike lima

Mar 10, 2016
Visit site
Hi IRULU my name is Mike Lima and i got a IRULU tablet on eBay i got it on January from these year and it stop working on March 8 on the same year the problem i have is that my tablet stop loading at the IRULU logo with the name with the white screen part and it doesn't go to home part and i was trying to reboots my tablet and it not let me to reboots i need to know is there a way i can get a new one or what i have to do please send me you respond on my gmail is [redacted] pleas i need to know what i can do.:'(

Johnny Kersey1

May 8, 2016
Visit site
I have an Irulu tablet that the down volume button on my tablet is sticking making the volume black box stay permanently on screen. I have only had my tablet 8 months. The problem is that the black volume button is always sticking at the top of the screen preventing me when I try reading to have the first two lines of print blocked out. This should be an easy fix, but I need to know where to send it for repair so I can arrange to ship this to you. My phone number is [redacted]. Please respond with the details of how to ship this tablet to your repair center. Like I said this is a quick and easy repair, but until this corrected trying to use it is a colossal pain in the ***. I await your response.My address is [redacted]. yours sincerely Johnny Kersey

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Please do not include personal information like your phone number, physical address, or email address in your posts, for your own privacy and safety. That info has been redacted. Thanks.

Peterhw

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
I suspect we 'get what we pay for'.

I purchased a 10" tablet approx 15 months ago really to establish how useful the 'gadget' was. In practice I guess it does what it 'says on the tin'. I find I am frequently running out of space (many apps transferred to SD Card) and I have considerably less than on my Samsung phone ! The speaker / jack appears to have failed completely (which minimizes use for iplayer / TV / radio etc). Just been on holidays and found very difficult to read in bright conditions (even in the shade) - again the colour much better on the phone. Having said all that the unit cost £63 (ish) complete with keyboard / carry case and USB cables

What product next ?