Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default phone number to IRULU CUSTOMER SERVICE

I am a small business owner that would like to buy a large qty of tablets from irulu and would like to spseak with someone regarding that. I have looked evrywhere and cannot find a contact number and they have not responded to my email please help!

Global Posts
    4,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    Kitkat

Default Re: phone number to IRULU CUSTOMER SERVICE

Quote Originally Posted by nltr View Post
    I am a small business owner that would like to buy a large qty of tablets from irulu and would like to spseak with someone regarding that. I have looked evrywhere and cannot find a contact number and they have not responded to my email please help!
    They have a website where you can contact them: https://www.irulu.com/ContactUs.html

Edit 12/13/14: Their new link is here: https://www.irulu.com/Home/ContactUs
    I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.
    Thanked by:

If customer service is important to you, I'd think twice before committing to an off-brand device like Irulu. One of the major drawbacks of devices like this is poor support.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Very true however; I ordered a test tablet 4 days ago and it arrived to my location today! I was very impressed with how quick it shipped but I need to speak to a rep for ordering bulk. does anyone know how to contact them by phone ?

Global Posts
    4,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    Kitkat

Quote Originally Posted by nltr View Post
    Very true however; I ordered a test tablet 4 days ago and it arrived to my location today! I was very impressed with how quick it shipped but I need to speak to a rep for ordering bulk. does anyone know how to contact them by phone ?
    I don't see a number on their website. So I would email them about the inquiry.
    I am a developer for HTC devices. If you ever need help with one, let me know.

hey guys, ive tired to search for this number and ive tried emailing. cant seem to get an answer. can you put me in any direction?

bought phone butit is in Chinese. cant do anything with it. cant get anyone to respond to calls

Thanks for your email.
    We are really sorry to know that you are having problem with the item. Here is the solution for reference,

Settings》Select Language (The Symbol is a Letter "A"), then you can change the language

Hope it is helpful for you.
    Best regards,