Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By wizzrah
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default phone number to IRULU CUSTOMER SERVICE

I am a small business owner that would like to buy a large qty of tablets from irulu and would like to spseak with someone regarding that. I have looked evrywhere and cannot find a contact number and they have not responded to my email please help!

Global Posts
    4,692 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Default Re: phone number to IRULU CUSTOMER SERVICE

Quote Originally Posted by nltr View Post
    I am a small business owner that would like to buy a large qty of tablets from irulu and would like to spseak with someone regarding that. I have looked evrywhere and cannot find a contact number and they have not responded to my email please help!
    They have a website where you can contact them: https://www.irulu.com/ContactUs.html

Edit 12/13/14: Their new link is here: https://www.irulu.com/Home/ContactUs

If customer service is important to you, I'd think twice before committing to an off-brand device like Irulu. One of the major drawbacks of devices like this is poor support.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Very true however; I ordered a test tablet 4 days ago and it arrived to my location today! I was very impressed with how quick it shipped but I need to speak to a rep for ordering bulk. does anyone know how to contact them by phone ?

Global Posts
    4,692 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

Quote Originally Posted by nltr View Post
    Very true however; I ordered a test tablet 4 days ago and it arrived to my location today! I was very impressed with how quick it shipped but I need to speak to a rep for ordering bulk. does anyone know how to contact them by phone ?
    I don't see a number on their website. So I would email them about the inquiry.

hey guys, ive tired to search for this number and ive tried emailing. cant seem to get an answer. can you put me in any direction?

bought phone butit is in Chinese. cant do anything with it. cant get anyone to respond to calls

Thanks for your email.
    We are really sorry to know that you are having problem with the item. Here is the solution for reference,

Settings》Select Language (The Symbol is a Letter "A"), then you can change the language

Hope it is helpful for you.
    Best regards,

Quote Originally Posted by IRULU Tech View Post
    Thanks for your email.
    We are really sorry to know that you are having problem with the item. Here is the solution for reference,

Settings》Select Language (The Symbol is a Letter "A"), then you can change the language

Hope it is helpful for you.
    Best regards,
    I don't understand why you never answer emails and there's no other way to get ahold if you guys!!!!

I understand why they dont have a phone number or answer emails. I bought one of their useless tablets because they touted a hassle free complete money back guarantee. I can only get their customer service to repeatedly send me a url that takes me to their irulu.com when you use it. There is zero info on returns nor links to it via that page! Its a junk product with worse customer service. I deeply regret giving them a chance! Nothing about this purchase has been good... dont make the same mistake i did!

Hi IRULU my name is Mike Lima and i got a IRULU tablet on eBay i got it on January from these year and it stop working on March 8 on the same year the problem i have is that my tablet stop loading at the IRULU logo with the name with the white screen part and it doesn't go to home part and i was trying to reboots my tablet and it not let me to reboots i need to know is there a way i can get a new one or what i have to do please send me you respond on my gmail is [redacted] pleas i need to know what i can do.

I have an Irulu tablet that the down volume button on my tablet is sticking making the volume black box stay permanently on screen. I have only had my tablet 8 months. The problem is that the black volume button is always sticking at the top of the screen preventing me when I try reading to have the first two lines of print blocked out. This should be an easy fix, but I need to know where to send it for repair so I can arrange to ship this to you. My phone number is [redacted]. Please respond with the details of how to ship this tablet to your repair center. Like I said this is a quick and easy repair, but until this corrected trying to use it is a colossal pain in the ***. I await your response.My address is [redacted]. yours sincerely Johnny Kersey

Please do not include personal information like your phone number, physical address, or email address in your posts, for your own privacy and safety. That info has been redacted. Thanks.

I suspect we 'get what we pay for'.

I purchased a 10" tablet approx 15 months ago really to establish how useful the 'gadget' was. In practice I guess it does what it 'says on the tin'. I find I am frequently running out of space (many apps transferred to SD Card) and I have considerably less than on my Samsung phone ! The speaker / jack appears to have failed completely (which minimizes use for iplayer / TV / radio etc). Just been on holidays and found very difficult to read in bright conditions (even in the shade) - again the colour much better on the phone. Having said all that the unit cost £63 (ish) complete with keyboard / carry case and USB cables

What product next ?