lg g2 - dead back light?
Long story short, my lg g2 got water damaged and I believe the only bad thing with it is the back light. When the phone is on I can still put my pass code and move around the menus but I cant see anything. Sometimes I'll get some light on the screen and see what I'm doing but then the light would disappear and I'm left with a black screen again. Does anyone have any helpful information or tips?
- 07-15-2014, 05:38 PM #2
Re: lg g2 - dead back light?
You'll excuse me asking the obvious but are you sure you got all the water out? From your description it sounds as if the display is trying to work but perhaps there's still enough moisture in there to prevent it.
Posted via Android Central App
- By pab61 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2015, 02:32 AM
- By 33i in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2014, 12:38 AM
- By Andy Dale in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2014, 01:09 AM
- By Kingb1186 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2014, 02:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 01:15 PM