HTC One X Multiple problems

A

AC Question

I recently got a HTC One X from brother who wasn't using it for about 6-8months.. When I received the phone, I had almost no problem... Then I started having display problems.. The capacitive buttons light up but no display on screen, I found a quick solution which said I had to press gently below the camera to get it back working.. I used this trick for 2 months and since past 2-3 this problem become more severe.. Started happening too often.. Today, my phone refuse to turn on.. I had 46% battery and everything was fine.. The display did not return despite pressing below the camera.. I restarted the phone.. It turned on, loaded home screen and the screen froze... The battery LED does not turn when I charge it... It randomly turns on and starts charging.. Now, when I try to boot my phone there is no display but I can still hear the booting sound and it still vibrates.. I tried charging it for sometime.. It kinda heats up below the camera.. I did try to find the solution.. But its mostly for HTC One and not everyone has all these problems together...

My phone was never rooted and software was up to date

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The fact that you had to do things like press on a part of the phone to make it work correctly suggests there are some loose connections or other hardware problems. I doubt there's anything you can do from a software standpoint--you probably have to have someone open the phone up and see if there's something that can be repaired.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech