Has anyone found a root for the Tmobile LG G2 on kitkat 4.4.2?

A

AC Question

I'm trying to root my lg g2 on tmobile and haven't found anything that will work. Does any one know of a way to root the tmobile lg g2?

kmaster54321

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
WIth this is see it has you install kitkat again, could you just stay at android 4.2.2?
The reason being I want to root my phone is its been having a high battery drain, and I just got the phone!

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
WIth this is see it has you install kitkat again, could you just stay at android 4.2.2?
The reason being I want to root my phone is its been having a high battery drain, and I just got the phone!

Just got it as in within a few days? If so, the battery does need time to settle in. If you already accepted the update, I would do a reset to allow the OS to rebuild the framework. The cached data may be conflicting, and causing the extra battery drain as well.

kmaster54321

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Edit:Anyways with the high batt drain It can be at 80% then very quickly drop to 20% in a hour also the phone gets hot while this happens, I downloaded Gsam Battery Monitor and it says that Android System is draining it the most (doesn't tell what specifically) Just android system. Any ideas?

(I got the phone about a month ago, it just started this battery draining thing this week)