- 1 Posts
Sudden issues with signal loss
I have always had issues with signal issues in my office but in the last two weeks big issues have started. Normally I barely have a bar with 3g but recently I go from the 3g to E then to no service all while my phone is sitting in the same spot. Any ideas of what could be wrong or what to do. When I call the cell phone company they say there are no outages in my town.
- 07-15-2014, 05:59 PM #2
Re: Sudden issues with signal loss
Welcome to Android Central! If you normally only have barely a bar, then you're probably always at risk for poor signal. Maybe there's an issue with your nearest cell tower. When you called the wireless provider, did you tell them exactly where you are? Maybe you could ask them if they are aware of issues with a specific cell tower. If the agent you're talking to doesn't know, then ask to speak with someone who would know.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2014, 02:51 AM
- By scottysize in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 07-18-2014, 07:51 AM
- By Joe_Werdan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 11:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:58 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 03:10 PM