Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default unable to get CNBC app

I had the CNBC app on my Mega phone. It had to be reset to fix a problem. Once done I got back all my apps except for the above. When I went to "my apps" it was listed there but when I clicked on it, the response was "not compatible with this device" Has anyone had this problem or know a fix

Thanks...gzzer

Default Re: unable to get CNBC app

Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying you see CNBC in your Google Play Store listing of My Apps? Is it in the Installed list, or the All list?

How did you install CNBC to begin with? From Google Play Store or some other source like Amazon AppStore? Or did it come preinstalled?

Default Re: unable to get CNBC app (I have a similar problem)

I have a nexus 7 and I was looking forward to download the cnbc app on it. However, when I accessed the google play app to download, the cnbc app was not even available there. Only the cnbc pro app seemed to be there. When I tried downloading the cnbc app to my tablet via my computer by going to the website play.google.com, it said that the app was not compatible with my tablet. I've read that others with the n7 have successfully downloaded the app.

I wonder why it's not working for me. Can someone help me with this problem?
    Thank-you.

i have same problem with my Note 4.

With my Note 3, CNBC worked fine (downloaded from App store). Now, with my Note 4, the App store says CNBC app is not compatible with Note 4. CNBC Pro is compatible, but too expensive for me.

I found similar issues with some other apps (e.g., Starbucks) on Note 4, that i was able to work around. Does anyone have any ideas for CNBC?

Please do not discuss acquiring apk outside of the approved app stores

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

ok, Sir. I apologize I did not know. Any other ideas on how to get the CNBC app to work on a Note4?