Replaced Screen in N7 2013, still nonresponsive.
My N7 2013 screen had gotten a crack in it that seems to have killed the responsiveness of the device. I bought and installed a new screen with digitizer. After 3+ hrs of work, I got old screen out and new screen in. After battery charged, it booted right up and looked fine until I tried to log in. The screen is still non responsive.I opened it back up and checked all my connections and they seem to be fine. Anyone have any other ideas on what it may be? Since I worked on it myself, it's no longer under warranty. So it would cost me nearly the price of a new one to get this one repaired. Any advice would be appreciated.
- 03-04-2015, 10:08 PM #2
Re: Replaced Screen in N7 2013, still nonresponsive.
Hard to say what it might be. For all we know, there might have been a burst of static electricity that fried something. Would take it to a repair shop.
IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.
- By DudeThatsErin in forum LG G3Replies: 25Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:03 AM
- By MUHAMMADLM in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2014, 11:11 AM
- By LeoRex in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2014, 11:40 AM
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2014, 04:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-15-2014, 10:42 PM