I need more ways to reset...
i took in my hands a mini notebook with the lock screen "too many pattern attempts".
this is NOT a tablet, is a kind of laptop.
there is no volume button.
there is no reset button.
i tried several combinations with the power button and all the keyboard buttons, all attempts without lucky to enter to menu for factory reset.
i tried with adb options, but i think the device dont have activated the "Debugging", because my computer dont recognize.
i cant try call to the device, because is NOT a phone.
i hope someone understand my problem.
i hope someone have other method to reset the device.
the model is a CTAB1303.
here a photo of my keyboard
thanks for your help.
- 07-16-2014, 12:47 AM #2
- 07-16-2014, 02:16 AM #3
Re: I need more ways to reset...
I suspect it's one of those cheap Android netbooks. It's hard to really give any suggestions for devices like that, because they are usually made by off-brand or no-name companies, with very little if any support. The only thing I would suggest is to look for a pinhole reset button of some sort--if you find one, press it and maybe hold it for 10 seconds or so, see if that forces a hard reset.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- 07-16-2014, 04:00 AM #4
- 07-16-2014, 04:05 AM #5
Re: I need more ways to reset...[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- 07-17-2014, 10:48 PM #6
- By gzzer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-22-2014, 06:27 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 10:24 PM
- By kwitel in forum HTC One M7Replies: 6Last Post: 07-30-2014, 11:12 AM
- By danielpfms in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2014, 09:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 10:19 PM