- 17 Posts
Okay, so, let me tell you my issue.
My wi-fi was acting up, so I connected to the Motorola wifi then back to my wifi. When I pressed Disconnect on my wifi, and went to reconnect, it didn't remember the password for the Wi-Fi, and I can't remember my password! The modem for it is in this house, and I can't even use the Wi-Fi on my phone.
Is there a way to retrieve the password without resetting it or rooting?
Because I'm afraid of making a mistake and losing all my files in the process of rooting, especially since I don't have the money to buy a backup storage cloud.
If I do have to root, though, is there a way to un-root?
- 07-16-2014, 02:19 AM #2
Re: Wi-Fi Password Issues
I'm not sure I understand what you did. What Motorola wi-fi are you talking about? Are you saying you selected "Forget Network" for your home wi-fi, and you can't log back in because you don't remember your home wi-fi network password? Who set up your network? If it wasn't you, can you contact that person and ask for the password?
- 07-16-2014, 06:52 AM #3
- By FrancoisBedard in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab4 7.0Replies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2014, 05:57 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2014, 02:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2014, 08:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:57 PM
- By DeavenMitchell in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2014, 07:41 PM